Upgrade your fidget spinner with stainless steel Adapter Kit 608 bearing to R188 bearing and stainless steel buttons. The bearing adapter features THREADED BEARING REMOVAL SYSTEM: simply twist off the retainer and lift your bearing out for easy cleanings.
Would you like a longer and smoother spins? Then you try this hand spinner R188 bearing adapter.
This set includes:
1) Stainless steel bearing adapter for 608 to R188 conversion.
2) Two stainless steel buttons.
Adapter dimensions: 22 mm radius, 7 mm thickness. Weights in at ~25 grams.
R188 ss bearing is not included (available by request).
This micro design has many possible uses:
- as a worry coin; toss it around in your hands, in the air, or just run it across your fingers;
- as a stealth fidget spinner; if you like the spinning gyro feel, you will get the same sensations in a micro package;
- as a 608 bearing adapter. Have a favorite spinner that you wish spun smoother and long, but it only accepted 608 bearings? Drop one of these in there!